It is no surprise to know that elopements and micro-weddings have become increasingly popular throughout the current climate (aka global pandemic – how crazy). And to be honest, we’re here for it! There are a lot of wonderful benefits to elopements if that is on the cards for you.
Here are a few of our favourites:
- There are fewer guests attending the wedding which means you’ll save a bucket load on the day. Fewer people = less money!
- Your day will be a lot more intimate with a strong focus on you both as a couple, as well as the friends and family you decide to have there.
- There seems to be a lot less pressure to please others or succumb to peer pressure, meaning you can make decisions without worrying about anyone else’s opinion.
- You can have more fun and experiment with your attire and design choices. Perhaps with a bit more cash, you’ll look to go all out with the aesthetics!
- You’ll simply have more money to invest in the big stuff: venue, photography, videography, decoration, dress etc. (if you want to, of course!).
Elopements are as beautiful and meaningful as any other wedding day. Here are some beautiful inspiration pics from Pinterest to get you in the mood.
See more on our Pinterest board.
Want to chat more? Give us a call on 1800 4 BESTIE.